Thank you for your interest in a career with National Credit Partners. We appreciate your curiosity about our organization. We are proud of our reputation as an employer of choice, providing our employees with the careers, environment, challenges, growth and development opportunities and rewards that they deserve.
Here is an overview of what you can expect when applying for a position at National Credit Partners:
Once we’ve received your application if it is determined that you meet the qualifications of the position for which you applied, a member of our recruiting team may contact you to schedule a time to discuss your background, experience, career interests and current openings. If you are selected to proceed in the process, we will schedule you for additional interviews.
Customer Service Representative
Wholesale B2B Account Executive / Inside Sales
* Develop prospective accounts and manage all business opportunities within a defined sales territory
* Source new ISO brokers, affiliates on an ongoing basis
* Maintain sales contact, sales pipeline, and sales quota.
* Provide strong sales support and communication to clients, processors, underwriter, and management.
* Assist clients, partners, negotiators, customer services, underwriters, and managers
* Prep file and submit the application to underwriting. Verify and collect client’s paperwork.
Must have 2 years in sales, account manager or account executive experience, preferably debt collections, debt settlement, mortgage loan officer, tax relief or banking.
Sales experience with outside B2B sales or inbound sales, preferably a combination of face to face and phone sales.
College Degree or High School Diploma
Employee Type: Full-Time
Job Type: Inside Sales – Outside Sales